Sundays at Rowley Lane can be very busy – please note the updated parking policies issued by Maccabi London.
- Please come in as few cars as possible. Car Pooling with other family members and team mates will be a great help.
- Security Guards and Parking Attendants will patrol the grounds and Rowley Lane to improve safety for visitors and reduce congestion.
- A One Way System will be in operation in the car parks at Rowley Lane. Please observe the directions.
- A Drop-off Zone will be in operation in the clubhouse car park, where children can be dropped off safely.
- Match-Day delegates and Chaperones will be on hand to ensure children are fully supervised until they are delivered to their teams.
- A £2 charge will be levied on all cars parking on site to defray costs incurred in providing parking improvements on site and in the surrounding area.
- Opposition managers can park free of charge, subject to availability – they should make themselves known to security upon arrival.
- There is free unrestricted parking in and around Tempsford Avenue (WD6 2NT), which is also just a few hundred metres away. Please use designated crossing areas and stick to pathways whilst making your way from there to the ground.
- We do not recommend parking on Rowley Lane itself. Parking on the verge &/or the Yellow Lines may result in a fine from the local authority.
- Disabled parking spaces are available on-site for valid Blue Badge Holders and is free of charge.
Thank you – from the team at Maccabi London