Sundays at Rowley Lane can be very busy – please note the updated parking policies issued by Maccabi London.
- Please come in as few cars as possible. Car Pooling with other family members and team mates will be a great help.
- Security Guards and Parking Attendants will patrol the grounds and Rowley Lane to improve safety for visitors and reduce congestion.
When our car parks are full, visitors will be directed to alternative parking.
- A One Way System will be in operation in the car parks at Rowley Lane. Please observe the directions.
- A DROP OFF ZONE will be in operation in the clubhouse car park, where children can be dropped off safely. MATCH DAY DELEGATES/CHAPERONES will be on hand to ensure children are fully supervised until they are delivered to their teams.
- Overflow parking for 70 cars has been reserved at The Holiday Inn, Barnet Bypass, Borehamwood, WD6 5PU, no more than a few hundred metres away.
*Please use designated crossing areas and stick to pathways* whilst making your way from the Hotel to the ground.
- A £2 charge will be levied on all cars parking on site and at the hotel to defray costs incurred in providing parking improvements on site and in the surrounding area.
- There is free unrestricted parking in and around Tempsford Avenue (WD6 2NT), which is also just a few hundred metres away.
We do not recommend Parking on Rowley Lane. Parking on the verge &/or the Yellow Lines may result in a fine.
- Disabled parking will be available on site for valid Blue Badge Holders.
Thank you from the team at Maccabi London