Sundays at Rowley Lane can be very busy – please note the updated parking policies issued by Maccabi London.
- Please come in as few cars as possible. Car Pooling with other family members and team mates will be a great help.
- Security Guards and Parking Attendants will patrol the grounds and Rowley Lane to improve safety for visitors and reduce congestion.
- A One Way System will be in operation in the car parks at Rowley Lane. Please observe the directions.
- A DROP OFF ZONE will be in operation in the clubhouse car park, where children can be dropped off safely. Match-Day Chaperones will be on hand to ensure children are fully supervised until they are delivered to their teams.
- A £2 charge will be levied on all cars parking on site to defray costs incurred in providing parking improvements on site and in the surrounding area.
- There is free unrestricted parking in and around Tempsford Avenue (WD6 2NT), which is also just a few hundred metres away.
- We do not recommend Parking on Rowley Lane. Parking on the verge &/or the Yellow Lines may result in a fine.
- FREE disabled parking will be available on site for valid Blue Badge Holders .
Thank you from the team at Maccabi London